Every day I help people clear energetic blockages from their system. Some of these blockages have their origins in the experiences and traumas of that person’s own lifetime – but some of them do not.
Through the practice of Family Constellations I am beginning to understand the myriad of ways in which the patterns in our own family system, and the experiences of our ancestors, shape how our own energy body responds to the world that we live in. This work can have a profound impact on our conscious understanding of the root of our behaviours and blockages, clearing unresolved personal and ancestral traumas from the system, allowing for an individual to step fully into their own way of experiencing life and all that it brings.
I am delighted to be hosting experienced Family Constellations teacher and facilitator Johanna Lynn in Kingston for a workshop on April 7th. Places are limited, so if you are interested, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Johanna’s website www.johannalynn.ca.
Release Inherited Family Patterns Workshop: Your Shortcut to a Life Well Lived with Johanna Lynn
The family story is our story – in every way it lives on in us. The challenges we face in life are not ours alone, they are shared across multiple generations.
This Workshop Provides Solutions.
- Have you grown tired of the same arguments? 70% of repetitive conflicts between a couple come from the family of origin.
- Have depression, anxiety or sadness become more familiar than you would like ?
- Are you frustrated because you still have the same symptoms … after everything you’ve tried?
- Are you having a hard time letting go or forgiving? Understand why you are stuck.
- Do you notice yourself repeating the same patterns? Your earliest experiences as a child create the blueprint for everything you do. Everything.
- Living with uncertainty or worry with your finances? Thriving financially depends on what remains unresolved in your family.
Saturday, April 7th 10:00 – 6:00
Location: Janati Yoga Studio, 16 Bath Road, 2nd Floor
Investment: $155- Bring a Friend: Save $25-
Local Contact: Sarah Knight, Bioenergy and Reiki Practitioner at KIHC; email@example.com
Johanna facilities transformative group work, providing solutions for the emotional patterns we all inherit from our families. She is committed to resolving the painful patterns that live out from generation to generation. Like a detective, she listens to the facts of your family history, down to the words you use to describe your challenges. These clues lead her directly to the most effective resolution for you. The intention in her work is to contribute to world peace, one family at a time. Visit www.johannalynn.ca