Seeking health care professionals
KIHC provides exceptional professional natural healthcare services and remains one of the most comprehensive integrative natural healthcare facilities in Kingston. By working as a team we support the strengths and minimize the weaknesses inherent in every kind of healthcare modality, thereby providing truly integrative healthcare with incredible potential for practitioners and clients alike.
We’re regularly searching for regulated health professionals who round out our services and support our team effort. All practitioners at KIHC are sole proprietors who have substantial flexibility in the management of their health practice. This unique structure supports true integrative medicine by acknowledging the specialized nature of each modality and their corresponding unique growth and practice requirements.
Some of the advantages associated with locating your health practice at KIHC include:
- Access to our on-site lab, professional health dispensary, and workshop space which currently runs regular meditation courses, exercise classes, and health-specific education classes;
- Access to established marketing platforms (e.g. high-traffic website, newsletter, blog, social media), that facilitate effective communication of our message to the public;
- Full-time trained reception staff for effective client scheduling;
- Reduced business costs: KIHC membership includes access to legally-compliant appointment booking software, POS terminal, etc.;
- KIHC is centrally located in Kingston, maintains free parking for clients, and is easily accessed by public transit.
If interested in joining our community, please contact Dr. Sonya Nobbe ND, Clinic Director or complete the template form here.