Seeking health care professionals
Kingston Integrated Healthcare Inc. (KIHC) provides exceptional professional natural healthcare services and remains one of the most comprehensive integrative natural healthcare facilities in Kingston. By working as a team we support the strengths and minimize the weaknesses inherent in every kind of healthcare modality, thereby providing truly integrative healthcare with incredible potential for healthcare practitioners and clients alike.
We’re regularly searching for regulated health professionals who complement our well-rounded services and support our team effort. All practitioners at KIHC are sole proprietors who have substantial flexibility in the management of their health practice. This unique structure supports true integrative medicine by acknowledging the specialized nature of each medical modality and their corresponding unique growth and practice requirements.
Some of the advantages associated with locating your health practice at KIHC include:
- A specialized support system for business development that includes easier compliance with legislation (e.g. privacy health policy, safety, accessibility), and acquisition and maintenance of new patient relationships;
- Access to our on-site medical laboratory, IV therapy room, health dispensary, and workshop space which currently runs regular meditation courses, Qi gong classes, and health-specific education classes;
- Shared marketing strategies and access to established marketing platforms (e.g. high-traffic website, e-newsletter, blog, social media), that facilitate effective communication of our message to the public;
- Full-time trained reception staff for effective client scheduling;
- Reduced business costs: KIHC membership includes access to legally-compliant appointment booking software and back-up, POS terminal, utilities, telephone, internet, etc.;
- KIHC is centrally located in Kingston, maintains free parking for clients, and is easily accessed by public transit.
If you are interested in joining our community, please contact Dr. Sonya Nobbe ND, Clinic Director, either at drSonya@kihc.ca, or simply fill up the form here.